I so wrote the episode. I'm tellin' ya'. I had a good majority figured out early on. But then catching snippets of spoilers will do that to a person. I rather liked the episode. Here's a few random thoughts:
* Captain Jack soooo has a Time Lord fetish, "You don't want to know what I'm thinking right now." *wiggles eyebrows* Yeah, I really do.
* I rather like Doctor Donna. She's got moxie.
* It was really cool to see everyone on the show again. I really missed Rose.
* Am more motivated than ever to watch Torchwood here *curses cable providers for not having it*
* What is this? Some Doctor Who refugees joining Torchwood?
* Awwwww..... *sniff* Rose gets her Doctor!!!!! *squees*
I know the series as far as 10th goes is up in the air, but I'm rather hoping that the contract negotiations go well. *crosses fingers*
Okay. *bouncebouncebounce* What's in store for the Christmas episode?Edited to Add:
Uh oh. Spoke to soon. Damn. What's the Doctor up to now? What's going on with Doctor Donna? Noooooo! *sits on edge of seat* Damn. I really thought it was Doctor 2.0 that would die. Curse you writers! *shakes fist at their smug smirks* Okay, okay... wait. Are we talking dead in a figurative sense and not literal? *clings*
*eyes the writers with the smug smirks warily* Something's not right here...
I love Grandpa, "Every night... I'll look up." *sobs* Pooooor Doctor.